[Ofa_boardplus] Tomorrow's Board meeting

Byrne, John (Labs) john.l.byrne at hpe.com
Wed Nov 14 12:18:48 PST 2018

Paul, I think you have ridiculously high hopes for attendance on December 20th. (I'm kind of hoping I don't boot my work laptop all month. I assume some others will be on vacation by then, as well.) So, I think if there is anything we need to report/discuss/vote, we should do it sooner rather than later, but not necessarily tomorrow. Is it within the rules to schedule on off-cycle Board Meeting on November 29th and plan to make that the last of the year?

John