[Ofa_boardplus] Treasurer's report for September

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 16:38:09 PDT 2019

This is a routine report with modest changes in all accounts. As a point of
reference, I’m starting work with the Linux Foundation (LF) on our 2020
budget.

We increased our net income slightly from $1,340 to $1,373, and increased
YTD results (smaller loss) to ($30,866)

Our cash position decreased slightly from $301,217 to $296,358.

Our accumulated surplus decreased slightly from $246,345 to $244,072.

Comments/questions are more than welcome, whether to me or the group. I’ll
send the actual report to anyone who wants to see it.

Thanks, Jim Acting Treasurer
As always, comments/questions welcome

Thanks, Jim Acting Treasurer