[Ofa_boardplus] Treasurer's report for December and some full-year results

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 14:33:03 PST 2020

Our cash position increased slightly to $284,371. Our accumulated surplus
was essentially flat at $231,349.

Our net income was a modest $607 and YTD was a loss of $42,982. The budget
for 2019 was for a loss of $28,663, so we were worse than plan by $14,319.

We were better than plan at the Operating Income level – the worse than
expected loss is primarily because of contracted interop fees payable to
UNH-IOL which were not recovered from participation fees. This was
discussed earlier in the year

Comments/questions are more than welcome, whether to me or the group. I’ll
send the actual report to anyone who wants to see it.

Thanks, Jim Acting Treasurer