[Ofa_boardplus] Tomorrow's XWG Agenda

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Wed Sep 30 20:21:31 PDT 2020

We will be having a meeting tomorrow.  On the agenda is primarily the updated policy documents for initial discussion.  These documents are needed to go along with the new bylaws and so are relatively important to process soon if we want to approve the bylaws changes soon.

If we have any time after, we can discuss additional items related to ongoing initiatives.

Meeting logistics online at the OFA Calendar:
https://www.openfabrics.org/xwg1-meeting/

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
              GPG KeyID: 0E572FDD