[Ofmfwg] OFMF new CXL, OmniPath, and NVMe connection diagrams

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Sat Feb 25 17:36:42 PST 2023

Everyone

I took the input from everyone on Friday and built up some new diagrams for connections for the fabrics and NVMe.  I’ll continue to work out the Fabric Agent framework Use-Cases and I should have something to send out, as well.  I will need some help from everyone to fill out the details on gathering telemetry on CXL detecting bridging connections, OmniPath detecting topologies and hops, and NVMe connections over the fabrics, but I take a first stab at it, if that is okay?  😊

Mike