[libfabric-users] Help with implementing OpenCoarrays using OFI

Howard Pritchard hppritcha at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 20:31:23 PST 2017

Hi Alessandro,

Looking at the code at https://github.com/sourceryinstitute/OpenCoarrays,
I'd say the fastest way to get OpenCoarrays to work on top of OFI would
just be to get the latest GASNet with OFI support, and make sure you
build/install GASNet with the OFI conduit enabled.

the OFI libfabric API is pretty complex, and looking at the code at the
above repo, it would be a major effort to interface a low level API like
libfabric directly in to this OpenCoarrays code.

But then again, if you have an abundance of time, it might be worth
investigating.

Howard