[libfabric-users] Help with implementing OpenCoarrays using OFI

Alessandro Fanfarillo alessandro.fanfarillo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 09:44:06 PST 2017

Jeff is right, our goal is to go to a bare metal transport layer
specifically designed for CAF.
I'm definitively aware of the fact that implementing OpenCoarrays on
OFI is a major effort but we don't need to cover all the CAF features
in one shot.
The plan is to start with a minimal implementation of put/get
operations and see if there is a significant benefit over MPI or
GASNet.

Cheers,
Alessandro

--