[libfabric-users] Facing issue in fi_endpoint for Libfabric gni provider

Subhadeep Bhattacharya sb17v at my.fsu.edu
Wed Jun 13 10:23:45 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am trying to use Libfabric functionalities using gni provider in Cray XC30 system. However it is getting failed while calling fi_endpoint. I have checked the debug log and it seems 'GNI_CdmAttach returned GNI_RC_INVALID_PARAM'. I am not sure if I am doing anything wrong. Can you please help me solve this issue. I have attached the complete debug log with this mail.

Thanks,
Subhadeep Bhattacharya

Graduate Research Assistant
Computer Architecture and SysTems Research Lab (CASTL)
Florida State University