[libfabric-users] Paper from the ISO C++ meeting last week

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu Feb 20 16:54:44 PST 2020

There have been ofiwg discussions in the past about extending C++ to support fabrics, with the implementation layering over libfabric.  Those centered on aligning with ASIO.  And just to be clear, this was not about creating a C++ interface over libfabric.

Chris (copied) is the person who has been driving most of the actual work.

- Sean