[Ofmfwg] OpenFabrics Management Framework Working Group agenda for 4 September

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Fri Sep 4 07:55:45 PDT 2020

Everyone

First, sorry this is late in coming.

A couple of agenda items:

1)     Still awaiting an answer from SC20, Supercomputing Conference on our BoF submission.
2)     More discussion on Management Framework components using the Slurm Use-Case Descriptions for Interactive and Batch submissions
a.     I would like to start building out Use-Case descriptions for Address resolution and maybe partitioning.

Thanks

Mike